Journal of Plant Molecular Breeding (JPMB) is an international, open access, peer reviewed, biannual scholarly publication aiming to provide comprehensive coverage of progress in the field of plant breeding and to present findings to researchers, academics and students to address the growing demand for applied plant improvement methodologies.
The types of articles accepted are:
JPMB covers different disciplines in plant breeding and agricultural biotechnology. JPMB publishes original research papers, review papers, meeting reports, short communications and letters to the editor as well as the editor’s response to letters.
JPMB is a free of charge publication dedicated to dissemination of achievements in the field of plant molecular breeding and other related issues. Topics of particular interest include but are not limited to:
• Genetic engineering and plant breeding
• Micropropagation and plant breeding
• Molecular markers and plant breeding
• Plant functional genomics and plant breeding
• Germplasm genetic diversity and plant breeding
• Advanced breeding technologies
• Mutation breeding
• Metabolomics and metabolites engineering in plant breeding
• Molecular biology and (trans) gene expression technology in plant breeding
• Plant molecular physiology and breeding
• Plant breeding for abiotic and biotic stresses